Azure Data Factory Workshop for Beginners: Real World Project Implementation
About CourseHands-on workshop where students will learn the concepts of Azure Data Factory by implementing a Real-World Project.
- Learn how to use Data Factory from scratch to set up automated data pipelines to and from on-premises and cloud sources.
- A hands-on project-based workshop where students will learn the concepts of azure data factory by implementing a project covering real-world scenarios.
- At the end of the course, students will be able to get started and build medium complex data-driven pipelines in a data factory independently and confidently.
Who is this workshop for?
- Data Engineers, BI Developers, ETL Developers, Data & Analytics Professionals
- This workshop ideal for beginners with little or no knowledge of Azure or Azure Data Factory
- Freshers/Professionals who want to make a career in Azure
What to expect from this workshop?
- 6+ hours of content loaded
- Project-Based Learning. Implement a project from scratch using Azure Data Factory
- Real World Use Cases
- Crash Course on Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Lake Storage
- Data Warehouse & Data Modeling Concepts
- Instructor support for any queries or concerns. Drop a message in Q/A.
**** IDEAL FOR BEGINNERS & INTERMEDIATE ****
Who this course is for?
- Data Engineers, Data Architect, ETL developer, BI developer, BI/Data Manager
Topics for this course
19 Lessons06h 27m