Azure Data Factory Workshop for Beginners: Real World Project Implementation
About CourseStudents will receive hands-on training sessions and learn the concepts of Azure Data Factory by implementing a Real-World Project.
- Students will learn how to use Data Factory from scratch to set up automated data pipelines to and from on-premises & cloud sources.
- The course contains a hands-on project-based workshop where students will learn the concepts of azure data factory by implementing a project covering real-world scenarios.
- At the end of the course, students will understand how to get started and build medium complex data-driven pipelines in a data factory independently and confidently.
Who Can Enroll In This Workshop?
- Professionals such as Data Engineers, BI Developers, ETL Developers, Data & Analytics Professionals can enroll in this workshop.
- This workshop is ideal for beginners with basic understanding or the students who have no knowledge about Azure or Azure Data Factory
- This workshop works best for freshers and professionals who want to jump-start their career in Azure
What to expect from this workshop?
- Students will get 6+ hours of training through the workshop.
- The workshop provides Project-Based Learning.
- Students by enrolling in this workshop will learn to implement a project from scratch using Azure Data Factory
- Students get hands-on real-world use cases.
- Crash Course on Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Lake Storage
- Students through the workshop easily understand the concepts like data warehouse & data modeling.
- Instructor support is available for the students regarding any queries and concerns.
- Students can reach out to instructors during the workshop. Just drop a message in the Q/A section.
**** IDEAL FOR BEGINNERS & INTERMEDIATE ****
This Course Is Designed For?
- IT professionals such as BI/Data Manager, Data Engineers, BI developer, Data Architect, and ETL developer.
Need help to understand?
Topics for this course
19 Lessons06h 27m